How to apply and join NABCO 2019/2020 for GHS 700 Monthly Stipend
Note: 2019 Recruitment for NABCO starts in August 2019. Here are what you need to join NABCO.
In this post, you will get the latest update on Nation Builders Corps Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: NaBCo Online Registration Form 2019, NABCO Registration Closing Date, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Nation Builders Corps (NaBCo) is designed by the Government of Ghana to provide 100,000 jobs for unemployed graduates. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection.
Under The Programme, Graduates Will Be Trained, Equipped With The Necessary Work Tools And Deployed Around The Country To Engage In The Following Programmes: Educate Ghana, Heal Ghana, Feed Ghana, Revenue Ghana, Digitize Ghana, Civic Ghana, and Enterprise Ghana.
Applicants will be trained for a period of 3-years with a stipend of GHS 700 every month. Interested persons must apply after which there will be verification of documents, interview, training, and posting.
NABCO Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before applying for the Nation Builders Corps 2019 Recruitment Exercise candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must reside and be Ghanaian citizens.
- Age requirements: Must be between 18-35 years by 31st December 2019.
- Must possess a minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/OND Degree from a reputable institution.
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- A valid means of identification (National ID Card, Drivers Licence or International Passport)
The Objectives of NABCO
- Provide temporary employment to unemployed graduates
- Improve skills and employability for the transition from programme to permanent employment
- Improve public service delivery
- Improve government revenue mobilization
- To provide needed infrastructure to improve access to basic public services
There are currently seven modules under NABCO. Graduates will be trained and equipped with the necessary work tools and deployed around the country to engage in the modules. These modules are:
- Educate Ghana: Focus on STEM and other subjects in primary and secondary schools.
- Heal Ghana: Provide healthcare delivery to deprived and rural communities across Ghana.
- Feed Ghana: Provide extensive support to farmers across Ghana.
- Revenue Ghana: Provide a workforce and minimal technology solution to generate the requisite revenue.
- Digitise Ghana: Provide a converging solution to most of the active and latent government programmes and initiatives.
- Civic Ghana: Provide some resource base at the District and Constituency level.
- Enterprise Ghana: Assist with the effort to industrialise all parts of the country.
How to Apply for Nation Builders Corps Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit Nation Builder’s Corps
Registration Portal on https://nabco.gov.gh. Choose the category or volunteer programme you want to apply for: Educate Ghana, Heal Ghana, Teach Ghana, Feed Ghana, Digital Ghana and Civic Ghana, and click the “Apply now” button.
- Email address
- Softcopy of a passport size picture
- Scanned copy of highest degree/diploma qualification (file must be in pdf format)
- Certificate number of degree/diploma (if available)
- Ghana Post GPS digital address of residence visit (www.ghanapostgps.com)
- District of residence
- National Service Scheme (NSS) PIN
- In addition to the NSS PIN, Heal Ghana Module is open to only graduates with healthcare training and professionally licensed.
- Applicant licence number/PIN is required. Any of the following National ID:
– NHIS Card
– National ID card
– Voters ID card
- Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) Number
- E-zwich Card Number
Note: Applicants should please take notice of the various date schedules.
- Online application: May 1, 2019, to June 1, 2019.
- District offices open for applicants: June 4, 2019, to June 15, 2019
- Interviews Date: June 25, 2019, to July 7, 2019.
- NABCO District and Module Placement Orientation: July 16, 2019, to July 27, 2019.
- Placement and Commencement: August 1, 2019.