How to Transfer Data from Vodafone to Vodafone
Have you ever thought about buying data as a gift to a friend but do not know how to go about it? You know that is an excellent idea because we can all agree that sometimes buying data becomes an issue even if you have the money to do it because you feel you are spending money unnecessarily; that’s why surprising that friend will go a long way.
In this article, we will teach you a few things like how to transfer data from your Vodafone number to another Vodafone number, how to link your Vodafone number to your fixed broadband so that you can use it while you’re away from home, the best data option on
Vodafone and even how to reverse the airtime you sent in case, you know, you regret sending it. It happens. Perhaps you sent too much or too less, or the girl is flexing that she doesn’t want it anymore.
How to Transfer Data from Vodafone to Vodafone using *700#
There are two ways you can do this: through the Vodafone airtime and bundle purchase code or the Vodafone cash code. Below is how to do the former;
- Dial *700# and send
- Select 4 to Bundle for Someone
- From the list that pops up, choose the bundle package you wish to send to your friend or family
- Enter the number you want to send the bundle to
- Repeat the number
- Choose the payment option you want to use. Airtime or Vodafone cash?
- Type in your pin code (If you haven’t used this service before, dial 1234 since that is the default pin)
- Press one to confirm the transaction
How to Transfer Data from Vodafone to Vodafone using *110#
With Vodafone cash, you can send a data bundle to your loved one. Take the guide below;
- Dial *110# and send
- Select 3 to Buy Airtime and Data
- Select 2 to Buy Data
- Select option 2 to Buy for Other
- Enter recipient number
- Re-enter the number
- Choose the package you wish to buy and send
- Enter your pin code
- Press 1 to confirm the transaction
You can do these using the automated and easier version of the My Vodafone Application on the Google play store or the Apple Store.
How to Transfer your Fixed Broadband Data To Your Mobile Device
Did you know that you can also transfer your fixed broadband data to your mobile device to allow you to browse even when you’re not at home? How cool is that?
You must link your fixed broadband account with a Vodafone mobile number and share data to your mobile device. It’s that simple. The fact that you can enjoy that data away from home? Doesn’t it tickle you everywhere?
Follow the steps below to subscribe;
- Dial *900# and send
- Select 1 to sign up
- Select 3 for data sharing
- Follow through the prompts to subscribe
There are terms and conditions, though. You can link only one Vodafone number to your broadband account. A bummer, but you need to trust the process. Vodafone users didn’t have 5 his feature before, so who knows. Also, only monthly bundles can be moved to the linked mobile number, which can only be changed after 30 days of linking.
You can’t move the data back to the fixed broadband when the broadband account is inactive.
Check your linking details on *900#, the self-care portal, or my Vodafone app.
How to Reverse the Airtime you Sent
You can reverse the airtime you sent. As stated above, you may have sent too much or too less or even sent it to the wrong number. Knowing that you can only reverse it if you did the transaction through Vodafone cash is essential. Here’s how;
- Dial *110# and send
- Choose option 7 for Self Care Service
- Choose option 2 for Self Service
- Enter your Vodafone Cash pin
- Enter the transaction ID without the preceding zeros and follow the prompt.
While you’re at it, keep hoping that the person hasn’t already hit instagram with the bundle you sent.
Best Vodafone Data Options
If you are a new Vodafone sim user, you should know the best bundle option because it is essential. You don’t want to purchase a bundle that lasts only five minutes. Check out the best Vodafone bundles below;
- Vodafone Cash Special Offer. Get 1G for GHS 3.25 for 24 hours. It actually lasts for 24 hours if you use it wisely.
- Midnight Bundle. Vodafone midnight bundles are actually legit. If you are a night owl, their night bundles are for you. Only keep hoping that their network doesn’t go off all of a sudden
- Vodafone Red Offers also has exciting packages with Internet bundles and airtime for calls to all networks.
- Made4Me bundles are indeed made for you. Dial *530# to check out the offers they have today
Buy airtime for your friend today, they’ll appreciate it, and with Vodafone, you know that bundle will last a while. Check out and try the best bundle options yourself as well. And yes, for your friend too. You can’t purchase the Red Bundles and Made4Me offers for them, though. Bummer.