How to register Vodafone cash
Since the emergence of mobile money transfer in Ghana, many telecommunications have adopted this technology to aid their subscribers to send money using a combination of their numbers and PIN codes. Vodafone Ghana is one of them. They introduced Vodafone Cash, a mobile money platform for their subscribers.
Vodafone Ghana will used by a lot of Ghanaians and has been doing its possible best to make the usage of the Vodafone Cash simpler and easier to access for every Ghanaian mobile phone user. Registering for Vodafone Cash is easy and secure. With Vodafone Cash, you can send and receive money, pay bills, buy airtime, and more.
There are various methods you can use to enrol in Vodafone Cash. You will need the following: A valid national identity card, passport, personal details such as name, date of birth, address and most importantly, a Vodafone SIM card and a mobile phone.
How to register Vodafone Cash
Through an agent or office
- Walk into any Vodafone retail shop, money agent or regional customer care office.
- You should have a valid and original copy of your national identity card, or passport.
- Make sure the details you enter match those captured in your ID. Ask for help in case you do not understand.
- Return the duly filled registration form to the teller. He/she will enter your details to Vodafone’s Cash system.
Calling customer care
- Call Vodafone customer care on 100.
- Make sure you have your identity card number and other personal details at your disposal to save on time.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Follow prompts to speak to an agent and request for a Vodafone cash registration.
- Give out all the information asked. This will include your phone number, date of birth, and ID number.
Self-registration via SMS
- Open Messages app
- On the SMS body area type in the word “Register”.
- Enter the recipient number. This should be ‘558’ (without the quotation marks).
- Send the message with the Vodafone number you want to use for the registration.
- Make sure you have the needed documents. This will include your national ID number and other personal information.
- Follow prompts to finish the procedure. You might be prompted to reply with your details to complete enrolment.
Self-registration via USSD
- Dial *588#.
- Be patient as your request is being processed.
- Follow prompts. You will have to enter your details, ID number and other information as needed.
- Tap on the Send button each time you finish a particular step until you are done with the process.
- Visit: Vodafone.com.gh/personal/vodafone-cash/user-application.
- Fill the Vodafone Cash Customer Application Form with your First and Last name, Date Of Birth (DOB), Identity card type, gender, residential address, ID type, phone number and e-mail address.
- Click Register after filling the form.
- Wait for the confirmation message and e-mail, then go through the steps by selecting 0 to confirm your Vodafone Cash account.
- Type in your secret PIN and confirm this.
How to set up a Vodafone Cash account after successful registration
After registration, you will have to activate your Vodafone Cash on your SIM in order to be able to use. To do so,
- Dial *110#
- Select 0 to activate and follow with your preferred PIN.
- Enter PIN again to confirm.
- That’s it. you have successfully registered and activate your Vodafone Cash account.
- You can now send and receive money with your Vodacash wallet.
Registering for Vodafone Cash is a straightforward process that takes only a few minutes. By following the steps outlined above, you will be able to register your account and start using Vodafone Cash for all your mobile money payments. With its easy-to-use platform, secure payment options, and convenient customer service, Vodafone Cash makes it easy to manage your finances.