How to fill nursing training forms
Filling out nursing training forms can sometimes a be hectic one that requires attention to detail and careful consideration of the information you provide. With the right approach, however, it doesn’t have to be a stressful experience.
Application to nursing raining colleges in Ghana are done entirely via an online portal known as the health training portal (https://healthtraining.gov.gh/) which is maintained by the Ministry of Health, Ghana.
In this article, we’ll discuss the ins and outs of how to fill out nursing training forms, including the best strategies for completing them accurately and efficiently.
How to buy the Nursing Training Forms?
- Visit any Agricultural Development Bank or Ghana Commercial Bank and request for Nursing training forms.
- You will be asked to make a deposit of GHS 200 and you will be given a payment receipt which contains a PIN and SERIAL NUMBER.
- The PIN and SERIAL NUMBER is what wi be used to fill out your online forms.
Below are information, that will be required when you are filling your Nursing Training forms. Make sure you have them available before staring the application.
Things required when filling nursing training forms
- Voucher(PIN and SERIAL NUMBER)
- First name
- Last name
- Previous names
- WASSCE or NOVDEC results slip
- Date of birth
- Recent Passport photo of you.
- Birth certificate
- Program type (Diploma, Certificate, etc.)
- Place of birth
- District of the place of birth
- Name of parent/guardian/next of kin
- Contact of parent
- Digital address (optional)
- Email address
How to fill nursing training forms
After getting your PIN and SERIAL NUMBER from the purchased voucher,
- Open a browser on your laptop, PC or phone.
- Visit www.healthtraining.gov.gh
- Input your SERIAL NUMBER and PIN
- Click or tap “Enter” to process/login
- Start filling out the form by providing all the details required of you.
- Upload your passport-sized photograph and all required documents.
- Upload your WASSCE/NOVDEC examination results.
- Click on “Preview” to preview your application summary.
- Click on “Print” to print the application summary.
- Keep the printout safe. It might be required during the interview session.
- Thats it. You have successfully filled the Nursing Training Admission forms online with ease.
NB: You will receive a notification message on your mobile phone indicating a successful application. Along the way you’ll be contacted and scheduled for an interview. After a successful interview, you wait for the admission offer letter and report to the school.
Is nursing a hard course?
Nursing requires more dedication than many other careers. However, it’s one of the most rewarding jobs you can have. Nursing school is notoriously difficult and it’s not for everyone.
What is the cut off points for nursing training colleges in Ghana?
A cut off aggregate score of Forty Eight (48) or better in six subjects, comprising 3 core and 3 elective subjects. A cutoff aggregate score of Thirty (30) or better in six subjects, comprising 3 core and 3 elective subjects.
Filling out nursing training forms is a relatively straightforward process, and one that can be completed with minimal effort. With the right preparation and knowledge, you can ensure that the forms are filled out accurately and quickly.
By understanding the requirements, following the instructions carefully and taking the time to double check the information, you can make sure that the nursing training forms are completed correctly and efficiently.