How to check vodafone airtime balance
Vodafone Ghana gives you a variety of ways you can check your airtime or credit balance, of which some are by using a USSD shortcode, by using their mobile app, and also by using voice call shortcode that you can call to listen to your account balance or airtime balance instead of it displaying on your screen.
If you are a new Vodafone Ghana or an old subscriber that does not know how to check your airtime balance, then you need to keep track and monitor your balance all the time by checking it.
Accessing the Vodafone airtime balance provides you with information concerning your active airtime plan like the remaining volume, date allocated and expiry date out of others.
This can be done in 3 simple ways which includes using the short USSD code, using My Vodafone mobile App, and dialing a designated number to listen to your airtime balance.
How to check check Vodafone airtime balance
1. Using USSD code
- The simplest and quickest way to check your airtime balance is through USSD code.
- Dial *124# and press the call button.
- Your airtime balance will be displayed on your phone screen including data balance and other bonuses.
- Your airtime details might also be sent to you as SMS after some seconds.
2. Using My Vodafone app
To access your Vodafone airtime balance in Ghana with using My Vodafone Ghana mobile App,
- Download the Vodafone Ghana app from your device Playstore or Appstore.
- Launch the App after successful installation.
- Sign in with your Vodafone mobile number and set your password.
- Tap Register Now to create a new account as a new subscriber.
- Your airtime balance wll be displayed alongside your active data balance on the homepage of the app.
- You can also access your airtime balance on “My Account” area.
If you prefer to listen to your airtime
balance instead of displaying it on your
screen, dial and call 124. The voicemail will tell you your airtime balance and also the expiry date of your airtime balance if any.
How to borrow airtime on Vodafone Ghana
- Dial *505# and press send.
- A pop-up menu will appear if you qualify to prompt you to select the airtime amount you want to borrow.
- Once you select the amount, your airtime balance will be credited to your account.
Checking your Vodafone airtime balance is simple and easy. You can use the USSD code, the My Vodafone app, or listen via voicemail. Whichever method you choose, you will be able to quickly and conveniently check your airtime balance.