How to Buy Bitcoin in Ghana
Cryptocurrency exists digitally or virtually and uses cryptography to secure transactions. Bitcoin is the first and most expensive cryptocurrency on the market. People have come to know how reliable and convenient this asset is and the profits they can even make on it in the long term.
Its uses are numerous. With bitcoin, you can send money to your friends and family abroad because it carries the same value anywhere. You can also send money by converting your national currency into bitcoin and transferring it to your recipient’s wallet without any third party.
You can also use bitcoin to trade thousands of other cryptocurrencies. Through exchanger platforms, you can buy other assets using bitcoin. You can use bitcoin for crypto trading, a subset of Forex Trading where you can buy the asset at a lower price and wait for it to increase in value compared with its pair, then sell it back for profit.
How to Buy
There are several mediums through which you can buy and sell bitcoin. We will introduce you to a few of them after taking you through the steps to purchase bitcoin in Ghana. Every platform has its own steps, but we provide the steps for buying from Ecurrency4U.net. Some platforms use this method as well. Below are the steps;
- Visit the website to register a user account
- Log in to the account you have just created
- Click on ‘buy Ecurrency’ from the tabs
- Select Bitcoin from the list provided
- Select your preferred mobile wallet operator as your payment method
- Enter in dollars the amount of bitcoin you wish to purchase
- Enter the mobile money number you want to pay with
- Enter the name on the mobile money account
Your order should be received in the system if the details you entered are accurate enough. Suppose you had selected the automatic payment in your process. In that case, the deduction will be made automatically through your mobile money account.
You will receive an authorization notification on your phone. Then you can enter your mobile money pin to complete the transaction.
If you chose the manual payment method, you would have to copy and paste the company’s contact from beneath the payment window and make the payment yourself. When you are done, you will have to copy and paste the transaction ID in the space provided on the website and click ‘I have made payment.’
This process may differ from website to website.
The bitcoin will then be transferred into your wallet instantly.
After buying the bitcoin, you can sell it to make some profits. You can sell to individuals directly or through a website.
How to sell bitcoin to individuals
- Visit your bitcoin wallet
- Go to ‘send BTC.’
- Enter the wallet address of the receiver
- Enter the amount you wish to send in dollars
- Click on ‘send’ to confirm the transaction
- Crosscheck the recipients address to ensure that is accuracy
- Confirm the transaction
You are advised to receive payment from the individual before sending the bitcoin.
How to sell bitcoin on the Ecurrency4U website
- Long into the website
- Select ‘sell Ecurrency’
- Choose ‘bitcoin’ from the list of currencies available.
- Select the preferred mobile payment method
- Enter the amount you wish to sell in dollars
- Enter the mobile money number and the name on the account
- Click on ‘submit’ to have your order number. You will then be redirected to the payment gateway of the Ecurrency you wish to sell, authorize it, and you will receive your money in a few minutes.
Where to Buy Bitcoin in Ghana
As stated above, there are several platforms through which you can buy and even sell bitcoin safely. Below are a few of them;
You can buy and sell bitcoin in Ghana through these simple steps and the portals listed above. Many people are still discovering the potency of this currency, don’t be left behind. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment box.