Ghana Armed Forces 2019 Recruitment – How to apply for GAF (Other Ranks)
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2019… In this article, you will understand the step-by-step guide involve on how to apply for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2019. Stay focus and read through.
The Ghana Armed Forces is the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army, Navy, and Ghana Air Force. The GAF are supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is GAF Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for GAF Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has GAF Started Recruitment for 2019?
- GAF Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- GAF Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- GAF 2019 Recruitment Deadline.
Check out the entry requirement for 2019/20 recruitment exercise. General and officers recruitment into Ghana Armed Forces.
Eligibility for GAF 2019 Recruitment
Eligible applicant should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 06 June, 2019 for Regular Commission and not more than the specified years by Thursday 02 May 2019, for the respective Short Service Commission applicants.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
How to Apply to Ghana Armed Forces in 2019
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all required data in the subsequent steps.
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH₵50.00) from selected post offices nation-wide.
- Scratch gently to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Google Chrome.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1; Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2; Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (170 x 150 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3; Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 Megabytes and should be in JPEG picture format only.