NABCO Trainees owe MTN QwikLoan GHS 3 million; 11,200 Trainees are still owing
According to reports by TheNewGhana.com, NABCO Trainees across the country have still not received their Stipends.
Due to the usual delay of their stipends, most of these Trainees have resorted to using MTN QwikLoan, the loan service from MTN and Afb for Ghanaians.
An interesting fact is that, because the stipends usually come late, a lot of the Trainees have not been able to pay back their loan amounts and interest.
Checks by some individuals have revealed that around 11% of all NABCO Trainees are on QwikLoan and they owe between GHS 150 and GHS 700.
79% per cent of those with the outstanding debts are men and the regions with people owing the most are Greater Accra, Ashanti Region and Nothern Region.
How to Access MTN Loan
- Dial the short code *170# on your MTN Handset
- Choose option 5 to access Financial Services option
- Choose option 3 for loans
- Choose option 1 for Qwikloan
- Choose option 1 for Request Loan
- Choose your loan amount
- Confirm your repayment plan (Number of days to pay back)
- On the next screen, enter your secret Mobile Money Pin to finalise the process