How to ride a man
Riding a man is a great way to explore your sexuality and spice up your sex life. It can be an incredibly intimate and thrilling experience, but it can also be intimidating if you’re new to it. The good news is, anyone can learn how to ride a man correctly and effectively. With a little practice and patience, you’ll be an expert in no time.
The most important step in learning how to ride a man is getting into the right position. Depending on your preference, you can either straddle him from a kneeling position or from a standing position and lower yourself onto him.
If you’re feeling adventurous and want to try something new, you can even try the reverse cowgirl position, where you face away from him and ride him from behind.
Whether you’re a beginner or looking to perfect your technique, here are some tips to help you master the art of riding a man.
How to ride a man
1. Make sure that you are both turned on. He should be hard and you should be wet.
2. Let your guy lie down on his back so that you can mount him. Once you’re straddling with one leg on either side, you may want to tease him a bit before lowering yourself entirely onto his penis.
3. You can hover, brushing against the tip of his penis with your clit if it feels good for you, you can kiss his chest, stick your butt up in the air, even go down and give him a bit of a suck if he’s not as hard as you’d like.
4. Then slowly use your hand to guide his hard penis into your vagina. Savor it. Move up and down until you have teased the head of his penis through the entrance of your vagina.
5. Once he’s in, you might want to move up and down along the length of his shaft slowly and purposefully, tilting your hips slightly when you push down so that they rotate and you can feel him rubbing all the right places inside of you.
6. Don’t rush into anything, keep the penetration steady, vary your movements so that he doesn’t get too excited too quickly.
7. If you do the same thing for too long and he’s really enjoying, he’s gonna blow, so tease and make it last. Most importantly focus on building up your pleasure. It’s not that difficult to get a guy off once you get going, so focus on getting yourself off first.
8. Try rotating your hips in circles to see how it feels. Maybe shallow penetration so that the head of his penis slips in and out and you can feel that wonderful ridge of his on the lips of your vagina.
9. Go for a long deep thrusts, using your PC muscles to grip his penis inside your vagina. Try bouncing up and down but not too hard.
10. Don’t forget to get him involved too. He doesn’t have to just lie there while you do all the work, you’re going to start getting tired pretty quickly if you’re not used to being on top, so get him to help you.
11. Tell him to lift you up and down with his hands underneath your butt, or he can pull you down onto his penis with his hands gripping onto your hips. You can take the pressure off your legs too by using his thighs or chest to lean on.
12. Don’t be afraid of letting your breasts bounce either, that’s the sort of thing that will turn him right on. Men are visual, the sight of you bouncing up and down on top of him is going to make it more enticing.
NB: Be careful not to get too carried away. If you stroke him in the opposite direction you could end up fracturing his penis. Just keep in mind that it’s not designed to handle all of your weight by itself.
Experiment by turning around so that he has a great view of your back and butt. If you need a rest, you can focus on fondling his balls, kissing his chest, or slipping off his penis and going down on him.
Riding a man can be an incredibly exciting and intimate experience. With a little practice and communication, you and your partner can explore and find what feels best for both of you. So get creative and enjoy the ride.