How To Check Your Nov/Dec Exams Centers
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) facilitates the Nov/Dec exams in Ghana, providing a platform for candidates to enhance their West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) grades.
One of the first things candidates need to do is to check their Nov/Dec Index Number.
After that, candidates are required to check their exam centers online prior to the examination dates. Here’s a detailed guide on how to check your Nov/Dec exams centers.
How to check Nov/Dec Exams Centers:
- Visit the WAEC Registration Portal: Navigate to the WAEC Registration Portal to begin the process.
- Access Admission Notice: Click on the link titled “Admission Notice” to be redirected to the exam details page.
- Ignore Warning (if any): If a warning appears on the bottom right of the page, click on “ignore warning” to proceed.
- Enter Required Details: Input either your index number or invoice number to access your exam center information.
- Retrieve Exam Centers: Click “continue” to view and print your Nov/Dec exams centers details.
- Print Admission Notices: Print out your admission notices as WAEC mandates candidates to present these before being allowed to write each paper.
Important Points for Nov/Dec Candidates:
Start your preparations early to cover all necessary topics. Utilize past questions, engage in group discussions, and seek clarification on difficult areas from teachers or online resources.
Adhere to Exam Timetables:
Be sure to check the exam timetable on the WAEC website or at your exam center. Arrive at the exam center early, ideally 30 minutes before the start of each paper.
Carry your admission notice and a valid ID to the exam center. These documents are crucial for verification purposes.
Avoid malpractices and adhere to all exam rules and regulations as outlined by WAEC.
Given the ongoing global health concerns, adhere to all health and safety guidelines such as wearing masks and maintaining social distancing where necessary.
After the exams, review your performance, and consider seeking feedback from educators to identify areas of improvement for future examinations.
For any issues encountered while checking your exam centers or other related concerns, contact the online support at [email protected].
Remember, success in Nov/Dec exams requires a blend of early preparation, adherence to exam protocols, and a keen understanding of the exam schedule and centers.