The 25 Postponements of NABCO (July to October 2018)
Tomorrow is 1st November 2018 and we expect to be one step closer to working under NABCO.
However, a few people have expressed concerns over the credibility of NABCO and some think NABCO will postpone something else tomorrow.
One of such people is Facebook User Kwabena Sam. He shared the following:
Why NABCO has lost its credibility just a few months after being launched and that many of us are in doubt about its sustainability.
[We have not even added the postponements from April.]
25 NABCO Postponements in just 3 months
1. Orientation starts from 26th July to 2nd August – Postponed
2. Applicants will be notified about their placements on 28th July – Postponed
3. Successful applicants will start work on 1st August – Postponed
4. Passing out ceremony at various districts on 3rd August – Postponed
5. Successful applicants will start work on 6th August – Postponed
6. Applicants will receive placement notifications on 13th August – Postponed
7. Orientation and Pre-deployment training from 13th August to 30th September – Postponed
8. Verification of ‘Penders’ on 3rd September – Postponed
9. Verification of Pending applicants from 4th to 7th September – Postponed
10. Orientation and Training for first batch of successful applicants from 10th to 19th September – Postponed
11. Successful Applicants will be informed about their placements from 10th to 19th September (during orientation) – Postponed
12. Verification of all pending applicants on 11th September – Postponed
13. Orientation of successful applicants from 17th to 19th September – Postponed
14. Verification of ‘Penders’ on 17th September – Postponed
15. District passing out ceremony on 20th September – Postponed
16. Work starts on 1st October – Postponed
17. Regional passing out ceremony on 2nd October – Postponed
18. Trainees will be notified about their placements on 5th October – Postponed
19. NABCO cloth will be available at the districts for collection on 5th October – Postponed
20. Trainees will receive placement notifications on 8th October – Postponed
21. Collection of NABCO cloth on 10th October – Postponed
22. Trainees will be notified about their placements on 15th October – Postponed
23. Work starts on 18th October – Postponed
24. Trainees will be informed about their placements on 17th October at Black Star Square – Postponed
25. Trainees will be paid their first monthly stipend by end of October – Waiting???
I think management should sit up because the initiative is good. We all want to see its success.