Nursing Training College Interview: Things You Must Carry, Interview Questions and Answers
In this article, I’ve put together all the necessary information you need whiles preparing for or attending a nursing training interview, things you have to carry as well as some likely questions and answers. Don’t forget to leave a comment after reading. Link me up on WhatsApp if you need further assistance.
Nursing training College Interview date 2019
The nursing training college interview 2019 is expected to start around June 6, 2019. The date for the interview will be different depending on the Nursing training college you applied to. The specific date for the interview would be sent through text to the applicant at least one week to the interview.
After the interview, the interview results are expected to be published on the notice board of the nursing training college.
Nursing Training College Admission List 2019
The nursing training college admission list is expected to be released from 8th July 2019. Admitted applicants will receive a text message congratulating them on their admissions and giving them details on how to download their admissions letters, prospectus and how to prepare for school.
Things You Need To Carry To The Nursing Training Interview
The following are the list of items you need to carry when going for the interview. Each of these items is very important and must be packed way in advance in order not to forget them.
- Proof of Application. Applicants must make sure they download and printout their proof of application and carry it to the nursing training interview. This will show that you truly applied to the said nursing training institution.
- Photocopy of result slip. The applicant must carry along the photocopy of the results slip used in the application. In the event where an applicant combined two different results, the two must be carried along.
- Passport Pictures. Each applicant must carry along two passport size pictures per result used. If an applicant combined two results in the application, the said applicant must carry four passport photos. Two for each result slip.
- Proof of Interview Invite. This may sound weird but you have to show a proof that you have actually received a text message inviting you to the interview. Carry along with the mobile phone that the text was sent to and show the message on request.
- Birth Certificate. All applicants are expected to come along with their birth certificate. Most nurses training colleges will however give you the chance to provide it within 30 days upon getting admission if you do not have it immediately.
- Interview Fee. Last but not least, applicants would be expected to pay an interview fee upon arrival. The interview fee is expected to be Ghc100 as has been the norm over the years unless there are any recent changes. The nurses training college will, however, communicate the exact amount in the text message to the applicant.
Likely Nursing Training Interview Questions and Answers
The following paragraphs will explain some of the nursing training interview questions to expect, the logic behind them and how to answer such questions easily.
Please take note that these are only some of the questions to expect. These questions are sampled from students who are currently in the nursing training college. Some of who went through our coaching came out successfully and are now students in some of the nursing training colleges in the country whiles some are currently practising on the field.
You can link up with Bansah on WhatsApp if you need assistance on how to pass the nursing training interview and on any other tertiary related matter.
Do take note that the nursing training interview is in two sections.
- You will write an objective test paper of 100 multiple choice questions. These questions will be from English, Maths, and Science.
- You will face a panel for a face to face interview.
Check out some of the likely interview questions to expect below
Please remember the above information on ‘nursing training interview questions’ are gathered as a result of my over 6years experience working on tertiary admissions in Ghana. LegonConnect is your hub for everything tertiary education. All you have to do is to use the search button on the site to search for any information you looking for.