MOH Online Admission Portal – healthtraining.gov.gh for Nursing Students
The Ghana Ministry of Health (MOH) Online Admission Portal is Open for admission applications and checking of admission list and admission status for all prospective nursing students. The Ministry of Health (MOH) Online Application Portal for Admissions can be accessed via the online portal at https://healthtraining.gov.gh/.
The Authority of the Ministry of Health (MOH) has enabled the admission portal. The MOH Online Admission Application Portal is created for prospective students of the Ministry of Health Nursing Training Institute to effect Admission Applications for prospective students.
If you are unable to access the portal because a lot of people have opened it, try very early in the morning or late at night.
Ministry of Health Online Admission Portal
You can visit and Access the Ministry of Health (MOH) Admission Portal for checking of admission list and admission application using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- MOH Admission List Portal: https://healthtraining.gov.gh/Login
- MOH Admission Application Portal: https://healthtraining.gov.gh/
Instructions For Applications Into Ministry Of Health Training Institutions
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Health Training Institutions in Ghana Applicants must:
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence).
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN.
- Have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
- Use your PIN code to access the application form on this portal
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice