How to withdraw money from PayPal in Ghana
Need to know how to withdraw money from PayPal in Ghana? With all the options available, it can be hard to know where to start. Withdrawing money from PayPal in Ghana has become increasingly popular in recent years. With PayPal’s global reach, it’s no surprise that many people in Ghana are taking advantage of its convenient, secure, and user-friendly platform to manage their finances.
Before you can withdraw money from PayPal in Ghana, you’ll need to make sure that your PayPal account is verified. You’ll need to provide your personal information, such as your name, address, and phone number, in order for PayPal to verify your identity. Once your PayPal account is verified, you’ll be able to withdraw money from your account.
Bank cards needed to withdraw money from PayPal in Ghana
After getting your account verified, you will need to connect your bank account to PayPal account before you can withdraw money from PayPal in Ghana. To connect your bank account you will need a visa card, prepaid card or master card as a linker between your bank account and your PayPal account. If i am to recommend a card for you, it will be;
- UBA Africard.
- Ecobank prepaid/visa/master card.
- GT bank prepaid/visa/master card.
- Stanbic bank prepaid/visa/master card.
- Standard Chartered bank prepaid/visa/master card.
- Fidelity bank prepaid/visa/master card.
- Zenith bank prepaid/visa/master card.
- Barclays bank prepaid/visa/master card.
- Ghana commercial bank prepaid/visa/master card.
How to add a bank card to your PayPal account
- Visit the PayPal site and log into your account.
- On the right top corner, click on the notification area.
- You will then be prompted to link a credit card.
- You will then have to input your details. Use the details on the card. That is, your name, card number, cvv and any additional requested info.
- After you are done, click on continue.
- Paypal will then debit an amount of money from your card and send it to validate the card.
- You will then have to confirm your account to get it fully verified.
- Paypal will then notify you through an SMS or email concerning the transaction that just occurred.
- The message will contain some code that will be used for verifying your account.
- Your account will then be made ready for transactions in Ghana.
How to withdraw money from PayPal account in Ghana
- Visit your PayPal account
- Under ‘PayPal balance’, click on withdraw money. This can be seen on the left side of the screen
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Choose your withdrawal method by selecting your linked card
- Now, click on continue
- That is it. Your money will then be withdrawn to your bank card which will be deposited into your bank account.
Using skrill to withdraw PayPal funds in Ghana
Sometimes, it becomes quite confusing linking your bank card to PayPal which will leave you stranded. If it happens like such, you use a skill account to withdraw your PayPal money in Ghana.
How to use skrill to withdraw money from PayPal in Ghana
- Visit Skrill.com and create an account.
- On your Skrill dashboard, link your PayPal account to your Skrill account.
- Visit changebuz.com and exchange your Paypal funds for Skrill funds.
- Link your bank card to your Skrill account
- Withdraw your Skrill funds to your bank card which will directly be deposited into your bank account.
Withdrawing money from PayPal in Ghana is easy and secure. All you need is a valid PayPal account and you can easily transfer funds from PayPal to your bank account in Ghana. Just make sure to double-check all the details before you submit the withdrawal request to avoid any errors. With the appropriate knowledge and guidance, you can easily withdraw money from PayPal in Ghana.