How to use MTN midnight bundle during the day
MTN midnight bundle. It is a special promotional package offered by MTN, which allows you to subscribe to a data bundle at discounted rates between 12am and 5am. This bundle is designed to offer users the chance to stay connected during the night, when most other packages are unavailable.
Midnight bundles are way bigger than normal bundles and thus, it enable users to surf the internet during midnight and be able to download big files, videos and images as well as stream videos at a low price.
How to subscribe to MTN midnight bundle
Now that you understand the basics of MTN midnight bundle, let’s look at how to subscribe to MTN midnight bundle.
- Dial *138#
- Select the option 2 for Midnight Bundle
- Choose option 1 to Buy For Self or option 2 to Buy For Others
- Type in amount between GHS 0.00 to GHS 2.99
- Select payment method and proceed to receive your data
NB: What happens to this internet bundle
offer is that, it does not expire and when subscribed for it, you can use it anytime you want between 12:00am and 5:00am.
Can you use MTN midnight bundle during daytime?
MTN midnight bundle is made for only night and can be used during the night. However, there are tricks and ways that can be used to enable users to use their midnight bundle during daytime.
How to use MTN midnight during daytime
Imagine having data that exceeds 100s of gigabyte but can’t use during daytime. That hurts. To use your MTN midnight during daytime,
- On your phone, go to the system settings
- Scroll down and tap on the “Date &
- Tap on the Automatic date & time
- Choose the “Off” option
- Now turn off Automatic time zone.
- Go to date and change it to the next day
- Go to time and change it to 12:30am
- Restart your phone
- Thats it. You can now enjoy your midnight bundle during daytime
- Visit Google playstore
- In the search box, type in “EC Tunnel Pro”
- Click Install
- After successful download, open the app and click on select network
- Scroll through and select “Ghana MTN 500MB”
- Click on connect and wait for it to be connected
- Enjoy your midnight bundle during daytime
Can you transfer MTN midnight data?
MTN midnight data cannot be transferred but it can be purchased for another MTN user by dialing *138# and selecting Buy for Other.
How to check MTN midnight bundle balance
To check your MTN midnight bundle, dial the MTN short code *124#. Your current account
balance which consist of your airtime and data balance will be displayed on your phone. You can also dial *138#, follow prompt and check your available data balance.
Using your MTN midnight bundle during the day is a great way to save money and stay connected. By following the tips above, you will be able to get the most out of your bundle and make the most of your money.