How to use Goron Tula for fertility
Fertility is defined as the natural capacity to conceive a child. However, fertility does not come easily to everyone. About 11% of couples will face infertility, the inability to conceive naturally after one year of unprotected sexual intercourse.
Fertility is not only a female health issue. Both men and women can experience infertility, and both men and women can take steps to improve their fertility. One of those ways is through the use of traditional herbs and remedies. One of these is Goron Tula, an African fertility remedy, which has been in use for centuries.
Goron Tula is a plant found in the West African countries of Ghana, Benin, Togo, and Nigeria. It is known for its ability to help with fertility and has been used for centuries by women in those countries to increase their chances of conceiving.
Common names given to Goron Tula fruit
- African chewing gum
- Miracle fruit
- Snot Apple
- Azanza Garckeana
- Silky Kola
Ways to take Goron Tula fruit
- Goron Tula can be eaten raw after the seed has been extracted by just chewing the raw flesh of the fruit.
- Goron Tula fruit can also be grinded into powder. It has the same health benefits. Goron Tula fruit powder form can be added to food as an additive or supplement.
- Goron Tula fruits can be made into jelly by submerging them in a small amount of water. The Goron Tula syrup is created in this manner. The syrup is all-natural and organic.
How to make Goron Tula syrup
- Clean water
- Piston and mortar
- Clean bowl
- Put some Goron fruits in a clean bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil, and pour it into a bowl of goron Tula fruits.
- After that allow the fruits to soften and release their juice for a few minutes.
- Open the fruits and remove the seeds once they are mushy.
- Gently wash the inside section of the seed, making sure the juice emitted is not washed away.
- In a mortar, pound the washed fruits and pound for several minutes, or until you see the juice dripping off.
- After some time has passed, add clean water, preferably warm water, to it.
- Wear a nylon glove and wash it for a few seconds before filtering it.
- Your Goron Tula syrup is now ready for consumption.
How to take Goron Tula syrup
Take a tablespoon twice a day for six months. To get the most out of Goron Tula, it is recommended that you take a tablespoon twice a day for six months. This will give the herbs time to build up in the body and take effect.
What to do when using Goron Tula syrup for fertility
- Eating a healthy diet is important when trying to conceive or improve fertility. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats in your diet.
- Getting enough sleep is essential for reproductive health. Aim to get at least 8 hours of sleep per night.
- High levels of stress can interfere with fertility. Incorporate stress-relieving activities into your routine such as yoga, meditation, or breathing exercises.
Using Goron Tula for fertility is a great way to naturally improve your reproductive health. While it is not a miracle cure for infertility, it can help to regulate hormones, improve circulation, and increase fertility. However, it is important to consult with your doctor before using Goron Tula as it can interact with other treatments or medications you may be taking.