How to pay fido loan
Fido money lending is a mobile application that when you access and you meet all qualifications. you will be given a loan within 24 hours of application. it’s one of the most efficient mobile apps in Ghana. it can be access everywhere at any time.
Taking out a loan can be a great way to get the funds you need quickly, but it’s important to understand how to pay it back. When taking out a loan from fido, you will be required to make payments on a regular basis.
Your repayment schedule, including how much you need to pay and when, will be stated in the loan agreement you sign. It’s important to make your payments on time each month, as late payments can result in additional fees and charges.
In this article, we will be talking about how to apply for fido loan and how to repay your fido loan.
Requirements needed to apply for fido loan
- A valid ID card ( voter’s ID or Passport ).
- A mobile money account that is at least 2 months old.
- Be a resident of Ghana and above the age of 18 years old.
- Have a source of income.
How to apply for fido loan
1. Download the fido loan app
The fido loan app is available on Google playstore. Visit playstore on your android device and download fido loan app..
2. Fill in the form
After you have successfully download the fido loan app, the next step is to proceed by filling in your application form and submit.
3. Receive your money instantly
Once your fido loan application has been approved, the loan amount that you applied for will be disbursed straight into the mobile money account you used for registration in less than 15 minutes.
4. Repay on time
Make sure you repay your loan on time in order to be able to borrow again when needed and to also prevent additional interest.
How to pay fido loan using the fido app
- Sign in to Fido your fido app
- Locate My Account
- From the Billing & Payments tab, select Make a payment.
- In the Make a payment window, enter the payment amount and select payment method.
- Select Review and continue. Verify if the payment information is correct.
- Once confirmed, select Pay now. Your payment will begin processing.
- Select Done.
- You will receive an email confirming your payment that will include your authorization number.
- A record of your payment will show up in your fido Payment History within one business day.
How to pay fido loan using MTN MoMo
Make sure you have more than the amount you want to pay in your wallet.
- Dial *170#
- Select option 2 for momo pay and Pay Bill
- Select option 2 pay bill
- Select option 5 General payment
- Enter payment code FIDO
- Enter your loan repayment amount
- Enter your reference code
- Enter momo pin and confirm payment
- You will receive an SMS confirming successful transaction.
How to pay fido loan using AirtelTigo
- Dial *110#
- Select option 6 (saving and loans)
- Select option 2 (loans and then payback loans)
- Select option 2 to pay fido loans
- Enter your payment amount
- Enter your reference code
- Enter AirtelTigo cash pin and confirm payment
- You will receive an SMS confirming successful transaction
Paying back a loan from Fido can be a challenge, but it’s important to stay on top of your payments and make them on time each month. If you’re having trouble making your payments each month, it’s important to let fido know as soon as possible. They may be able to help you come up with a payment plan that works for you.