How to make hip enlargement oil at home
Making your own hip enlargement oil at home can be a rewarding and cost-effective way to improve your physique. From natural and organic ingredients to easy-to-follow recipes, there are plenty of ways to make your own hip enlargement oil without spending too much money. Making hip enlargement oil at home is not only possible but it is also a great way to create a product that is tailored to your individual needs. In this article, we will explore how to make hip enlargement oil at home and the benefits of using it.
Making hip enlargement oil at home
Hip enlargement oil has become a popular choice among women who want to enhance the size and shape of their hips. It is a natural and affordable way to achieve a curvier figure without surgery. However, some of the commercially available hip enlargement oils contain harsh chemicals that can be dangerous. Therefore, it is best to make your own hip enlargement oil at home. In this article, we will be using garlic as our main ingredient in making a homemade hip enlargement oil. The first step is to gather the ingredients and materials you need.
Ingredients and materials
- Olive oil
- Gas or stove
- Storage container
How to make
- Peel off the external part of the garlic.
- Rinse the garlic to remove dirt.
- Chop the garlic into smaller bits.
- Turn on the heat of your gas or stove (low to medium heat is required).
- Place a clean sauce or frying pan on the gas or stove and dry till it is free from water.
- Pour some olive oil into the pan.
- After 2 mins of heating your olive oil on low heat, pour your chopped garlic into it.
- Stir occasionally and turn off the heat when the chopped garlic is light brown and slightly crispy
- Allow the oil to cool.
- When the oil cool, sieve the garlic particles with a sieve or strainer.
- Then pour the oil into a storage container.
- Wait for a day or two for the garlic to lose its nutrients and then the oil and then the oil becomes a hip enlargement garlic oil.
NB: Put your garlic oil container in an cool environment and make sure you cover the container with its lid. You can also refrigerate it in order to preserve it. Garlic oil can last up to a year if refrigerated. Do this method till you see an improvement.
How to appy
To enlarge your hips with garlic oil,
- Simply apply the garlic oil to your hips and massage it.
- Doing this regularly will help you achieve the firm, elastic and plum hips you desire.
- It activates the resting cells.
- It penetrates deeply into the deep tissue of the butt accelerating the fat synthesis.
- Promote blood circulation to the buttocks, breasts and hips.
- Helps to create firm, plumb and elastic buttocks.
Making your own hip enlargement oil at home is an affordable and natural way to help enhance the size of your hips. With consistent use, you may see results in as little as a few weeks. So, give it a try and see if it can help you achieve your desired hip size.