How to check your e-zwich account balance online
Are you looking for a convenient way to check your e-zwich account balance online? E-zwich is an electronic payment system used in Ghana that enables individuals and businesses to make and receive payments. With e-zwich, you can conveniently make payments for a variety of goods and services, and it’s especially helpful if you’re frequently traveling to Ghana.
The Ghana National Switch and Smart Card Payment System is known as E-zwich is a secure smart card issued by the Ghana Interbank Payment and Settlement Systems Limited (GhIPSS) and used for transactions including cash withdrawals, online payments, money transfer. The e-zwich card is one of the most widely utilized cashless payment options in the country.
This payment system is a brilliant way for Ghanaians to gain easier access to funds and retail services. Users can use their card to make transactions throughout the country and at some banks utilizing e-zwich without needing to open a bank account with the corresponding bank.
Also, companies can use their e-zwich cards to pay their employees’ salary. But how do you check your e-zwich account balance online? In this article, we will explain how to check your balance and provide some tips to ensure your account remains secure.
How to check your e-zwich account balance
- With a valid national ID card and with your e-zwich card, visit to any of the e-zwich recognized banks in the country.
- Ask the tellers check your e-zwich account balance.
- The teller will ask for your e-zwich card and if possible, your national ID card.
- You will be asked to confirm card identity with your fingerprints.
- After the card approves your fingerprint identity, you will have to wait for a minute.
- The e-zwich machine will print out your account balance on a paper and it will be handed to you by the teller.
- On the paper, you can check your account balance.
- Note that, checking your e-zwich account balance is free of charge and you don’t have to pay money to anyone.
How to withdraw money from e-zwich account in Ghana
After loading and checking your account balance, if you want to withdraw money, its also simple and easy.
- Your card may still be with the teller so inform the teller you would want to make withdrawal.
- Your card will be inserted back into the e-zwich machine and you will be asked to confirm identity with your fingerprint.
- After successfully confirming your identity, you will then be asked to mention the amount you want to withdraw.
- Within a short possible time, your cash will be ready for collection with a withdrawal receipt and your e-zwich card.
Benefits of an e-zwich account in Ghana
- Instant loading and transfer of funds using GPRS.
- It can do transactions at any bank in Ghana.
- You can easily deposit cash on it.
- You can use it to transfer cash.
- It can be used to receive your salary and wage payments.
- It can be used to make bil payments from POS or ATM across the country.
- It is an easy payment method for paying for goods and services.
- It eliminates the risk and inconvenience of carrying cash.
- Because of the fingerprint identification, it is safe and secured.
It is that easy to check your e-zwich account balance. With this simple guide, you can now keep track of your finances from anywhere and at any time by visiting the bank or using any e-zwich ATM across the country.