How to check sim card registration name in Ghana
In Ghana, it is important to know who owns a SIM card and for what purpose it is being used. This is because it helps to ensure the security of personal information and to prevent fraud.
In this article, we’ll explain how you can check the name associated with your SIM card in Ghana. It’s important to note that the process may vary depending on the type of SIM card and service provider you use.
How to check your SIM Card registration details
To check whether your SIM card is registered and also find out the SIM card registration details of your MTN line, kindly follow the steps below:
- Using the Simcard you want to verify, dial *400#.
- Wait for some few seconds for the result to load.
- If registered properly, you will see your name in full.
- You can press 0 for other information about how to correct wrong registration details.
- If the SIM card is not registered, you will be informed in the feedback that the SIM card isn’t registered.
What to do if your SIM card details are not correct
- Visit any nearby shop of your network provider with your ID card, images of your ID card and other relevant information to personally change your registration details.
- You can also call the customer care line ‘100’ and follow the prompts to talk to an agent about your problem. Make sure to have all details about your sim card and your ID card available before making this call.
You may also Whatsapp MTN customer care line via 0555300000. If you prioritize emails, you can as well send your ID card, your details, Simcard details and other vital information via emails to [email protected]
How to check your MTN mobile number
You may have recently purchased an MTN SIM card and are looking for how to check your mobile number. You can access your MTN mobile number via USSD, SIM pack body, and by calling customer care.
Checking with USSD code is the simplest and fastest method. For how to check your MTN mobile number with USSD in Ghana,
- Simply dial *156#.
- You’ll see a pop-up showing your MTN mobile number.
- You can write it down, screen record, or take a screenshot, depending on the features of your phone.
How to check your Vodafone mobile number
You can access your Vodafone number by simply dialling a USSD, checking your SIM pack and calling the customer care representatives.
Checking with USSD code is the simplest and fastest method. For how to check your Ghana Vodafone number with USSD,
- Simply dial *127#.
- In less than a minute after you press “OK”, a message displaying your SIM number will appear on your phone’s screen.
How to check your Airteltigo phone number
To check your Airteltigo mobile number in Ghana, you can simply dial *703#. You can also dial the short USSD code, *841# to check your Airteltigo Ghana mobile number.
How to check your Glo Ghana number
To check your Glo Ghana mobile number, simply dial 1244 to listen to your Glo Ghana mobile number.
With this information, you should now be able to check the registration name of a SIM card in Ghana. It is important to do so in order to ensure the security of your personal information and to prevent fraud.