How to buy KNUST forms online
Are you a prospective student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and looking to apply for admission? You are in luck. You always dont need to physically visit the institution before you can get an admission form. Right at your current location you can buy your admission form online, fill it up and submit. This method makes the process of applying much easier.
In this article, we will show you exactly how to buy and complete the KNUST online admission forms.
How to buy KNUST admission forms and apply online
1. Go to the KNUST website
The first step in buying the KNUST online admission forms is to go to the official KNUST website. This is a great place to start as it contains all the information you need to know about the school. Once you are on the website, look for the “Admission” tab and click on it.
2. Select the Admission form you need
Once you are on the admission page, you can find the forms that you need to purchase. KNUST offers a range of admission forms, such as the General Entry Form, the Special Entry Form, the Postgraduate Entry Form and the International Student Entry Form. Choose the one that applies to you and then click on it to proceed.
3. Make payment
After you have selected the form you need, you can proceed to make payment. KNUST offers several payment options, including online transfers via banks and payment systems such as MTN Mobile Money and Vodafone Cash. After you have selected your preferred payment option, you should enter the amount that you need to pay. You can confirm your payment and the form will be added to your cart.
4. Complete the form
Once you have made your payment, you can proceed to complete the form. This is a fairly simple process and should take you only a few minutes to complete. You will need to provide certain personal information, such as your name, date of birth, and contact address.
5. Submit your form
After you have completed the form, you can submit it online. This is done by clicking on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. KNUST will then review your form and confirm whether or not you have been successful in your application.
How to buy KNUST admission form using shortcode
- Dial the short code *447*160# on your mobile phone.
- Select option 2 (Forms and E-voucher)
- Choose Option 2 (KNUST)
- Select Option (UNDERGRADUATE REGULAR)
- Authorize Payment
- User receives e-voucher via SMS after successful payment.
In a situation where the user does not receive an SMS after a period of successfully completing the transaction, they can retrieve the e-voucher using the steps below.
- Dial *447*160#
- Select the forms and E-Voucher
- Enter 1 to retrieve voucher code
- Enter Transaction ID
- E-voucher details will be displayed
After purchasing your voucher, visit KNUST official website and apply for admission.
How to apply for KNUST admission online
- Visit the KNUST admission portal via apps.knust.edu.gh and click on the ‘Apply Button’.
- Make sure you have your e-Voucher
- Login with the form on the right hand side, using the e-voucher SERIAL number and PIN code.
- Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured etc).
- Click submit to start applying.
- Fill application form and attach your passport picture.
- The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size.
- Make sure you upload a picture showing your face clearly.
- Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form and generate a reference number which will be sent to the phone number you provided.
- Make sure you provide correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission is not allowed.
- Print your application form after completing.
KNUST admission requirements
The minimum admission requirements for applicants applying for admission into the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology KNUST is that they should have at least credits (A1 – C6 in WASSCE and A – D in SSSCE) in English, Core Mathematics and Integrated Science (for Science related programmes) or Social Studies (for non-Science related programmes) and three relevant elective subjects.
KNUST admission forms price
The cost of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology e-voucher for Ghanaian applicants is GH¢220.00 while international applicants is $150.
Congratulations! You have successfully purchased and completed the KNUST online admission forms. Now you are one step closer to becoming a student at KNUST. Make sure you keep an eye out for acceptance letters and other important updates from the university.