How to buy College of Education forms
Buying College of Education (CoE) forms can be a daunting task. With so many options available and the ever-changing landscape of education, it can be difficult to know where to start. Whether you are a student, parent, or educator, this guide will help you navigate the process of buying college of education forms and provide helpful tips for getting the most out of them.
If you are a candidate who wishes to apply for admission into any of the College of Education, then find below detailed steps by steps guide on how to apply for admission, where to buy the College of Education admission form and all that you need to know about the College of Eduction admission into any of the 46 Colleges of Education across the country.
How to buy College of Education forms
Any candidate who wishes to apply to any of the 46 Colleges of Education in Ghana will first have to by an application form at a physical center or a Voucher for online application.
There are two ways through which you can buy a College of Education admission form. Either at any Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited branch to be precise or use a Mobile Money method.
How to buy the College of Education forms through the bank
- Visit any Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited branch.
- Make sure you have an amount of GHS 200 on you.
- Request to make payment for a College of Education Voucher.
- You will be required to make payment into the Colleges of Education Ghana Account.
- Once you make the payment, you will be given a receipt by the bank which has a voucher containing PIN and Serial number to use to apply online.
How to buy the College of Education form using Mobile Money
Applicants can also buy the College of Education Admission form using their Mobile Money wallet.
- Dial 924*8#
- Select Option 2 (Mobile Money)
- Choose option 1 (MTN Mo. Money)
- Select 1 (Ok)
- Enter Quantity (Number of forms you want to buy)
- Enter 1 (Go)
- Enter 1 (Buy)
- Approve purchase by entering your MoMo PIN
- Once you obtain the PIN and Serial Number, you can now visit the online application portal to begin your application admission
How to apply for College of Education admission
- Visit the admission portal via admission.coeportal.edu.gh.
- You will be taken to the College of Education aapplication portal.
- Once you’re in the portal, you will be required to select your registration type: Normal/Awaiting.
- Enter your PIN, and the Serial number found on the Voucher.
- Enter other required details and click on the “LOGIN” button to begin your application.
- Fill out the Application form, supply all required information and attach a passport picture which should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
- Click on Submit to complete your online application.
- After clicking on Submit, click the ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
- Keep your printed application form safe as you will be needing the application form number to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
NB: Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s), and any other documents deemed important, and forward the same by post to the College of Education applied to. Quote your application Reference/Form Number on your envelope. Failure to do so means the application won’t be processed.
The purchase of College of Education forms is an important step to becoming a student at the institution. With the right information and guidance, you can easily purchase your forms and begin the next stage of your educational journey. Whether you are looking to pursue an undergraduate or graduate education, these forms provide a great starting point to get you on the right track. With a little bit of research, you can find the right forms for your needs and get started on the path to a successful academic career.