GIMPA Masters Programmes, Fees, and How to Apply
Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) was established in 1961 and has since been training, educating, and equipping individuals to take on public administration and leadership roles in society. They offer bachelors, postgraduate and masters degrees, offering a wide scope of courses for you to choose from.
They have four faculties, business school, school of public service and governance, faculty of law, and school of technology. The school has professional tutors and state-of-the-art facilities to aid with practical learning, they have won numerous awards over the years and it is the alma mater of some elites in the country.
Perhaps you want to climb up the academic ladder, you want to get a master’s degree. What does it mean to bag a master’s degree? It means you will study to demonstrate a high level of expertise in your field of professional study through research.
Below are master degree programmes offered at GIMPA:
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- Masters of Philosophy in Public Administration
- Masters of Philosophy in Development Finance
- Masters of Philosophy in Governance and Leadership
- Masters of Development Management (MDM)
- Masters of Arts in International Relations and Diplomacy (MAIRD)
- Masters in Regional Integration and African Development ( MAIRD)
- Msc Environmental Studies and Policy (ESP)
- Executive Masters in Governance and Leadership (Emgl) and Executive Masters in Public Administration (EMPA)
- Public Sector Management Training Program (PSMTP)
A Master’s degree takes two years to complete. It is quicker and you get to be one step ahead in your academic ladder, with new experience and expertise for a promising career. How much does it cost to do a master’s program at the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration?
Fee Structure of GIMPA Masters Programmes
Masters programmes application for Ghanaian students(2020-2021) – GHS 210.00
Masters programs application for foreign students – $150.00
The tuition fee for any of the programmes cannot be specified, apart from the tuition, you will need to foot other costs as well, but a rough estimate per semester, while pursuing a master’s degree programme is GHS 5,500 to GHS 6,000. It differs, from programme to programme.
To apply to do a master’s degree programme at GIMPA, you can go to their website www.gimpa.edu.gh to apply online or download the form and fill it out at your own time, all at a fee.
For more information, call +233 50 162 0138/ 033 2095 432/ 030 240 4664
Or send an email through [email protected]