Best Body Lotions for Fair Skin Complexion in Ghana
Are you are a person who already has fair skin but has developed an uneven skin tone due to hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, or acne because of hormonal imbalance, ultraviolet rays, and previous use of soaps or creams with harsh chemicals?
We have compiled a list of the best body lotions to help you tone your fair skin to achieve the best look in this article.
Skin toning treats uneven skin tone. The body lotions we will introduce you to contain vitamins and oils that help cleanse the skin of oils and dirt, regulate the skin’s PH balance, and keep it soft and supple while maintaining the natural fair complexion.
These lotions do not contain harsh steroids like mercury, hydroquinone, betamethasone, glutathione, or clobetasol.
These chemicals are responsible for poisoning and thinning the skin.
We would have added the prices of these products, but each cosmetic shop has its price. But you can get these lotions between GHS 25 to GHS 650.
Here is a list of the best body lotion for fair skin ladies and gentlemen:
- Argan oil body butter
- Nivea natural fairness body lotion
- Jergens natural glow
- Neutrogena body lotion
- Vaseline healthy white
- Pure gold beauty milk
- Dr. Teals’ body lotion
- Bismid vitamin b3 whitening butter glow
- Pure carrot arbutin fair
- Advanced glow range of products
- Easy tone natural cocoa butter
- Queen Khadi brightening lotion
- Ambi soft and even creamy oil lotion
- La belle glow carrot glow toning beauty milk
- Piping rock cocoa butter
- Dove rich nourishing and body fairness lotion
- O’tentika premium skin tone formula
- Cocoa glow supreme brightening beauty milk
Some of the dermatologically approved ingredients for use on the skin are argan oil, tea tree oil, vitamin c oil, coconut oil, hyaluronic acid, vitamins B3, glycerin, and other healthy natural products.
Many people admire fair skin, and they claim that people with this skin complexion receive more favours and are cleaner. Whether that is true or not, it is their own opinion. People base on this opinion, bleach their skin using harsh chemicals, but you should know that skin bleaching can be done only by professionals for aesthetic pleasure.
If you do not learn to love your natural glow, you can visit a professional to help lighten up your skin the right way.
Why it is important to use body lotion/cream after bathing
- Using body lotion helps the skin to stay hydrated and soft. Body lotions contain moisture agents that keep the skin soft and supple.
- Using body lotion slows signs of aging, which include wrinkles and dryness. Dryness causes itching and discomfort.
- Using good body creams and lotions helps to cover blemishes and reduce the black spots that appear because of pimples and acne.
- Body lotions help keep the skin healthy against disorders like psoriasis, hives, rosacea, and the like.
- It is an inexpensive way to pamper yourself.
How to maintain a healthy skin
- Bath twice a day. Taking a bath day and night helps eliminate unwanted germs on the skin and keeps it healthy and clean. It keeps your skin thirsty and makes way for your body lotion to work on your skin. It even helps to improve your mood and reduces fatigue after a long day’s work.
- Use sunscreen. The sun causes damage to your skin. Believe it or not and sunscreen prevents that. It blocks ultraviolet light to prevent sunburn, skin cancer, and even premature aging. Regular use of sunscreen can also prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Get enough sleep. Research has shown that collagen production and cell turnover increase at night, so goodnight’s sleep helps these cells work better. When you don’t get enough sleep at night, you will develop saggy skin with dark circles, and oh, you look tired all the time.
- Research has also shown that fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants that help protect the skin from internal and external damage. Hence it is crucial to consume a lot of fruits and vegetables to maintain healthy skin. You can even purchase capsules and gummies that contain multivitamins in place of fruits. Avoiding some foods help to keep healthy skin and encourages normal period flow because hormonal imbalance plays a significant role in maintaining healthy skin.
- Drink more fluids.
Nothing beats healthy and glowing skin. Your confidence is at its peak, and you wear any dress you want to wear without feeling insecure.
You look good and feel good. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and you can also feel beautiful if you have perfect skin.
Avoid dark patches, hyperpigmentation, dry skin, and uneven skin tone today by using the lotion that best suits you and following a strict skincare routine.
Buy any of the lotions above online, on Instagram, Jumia, Jiji, or any cosmetic shop in Ghana.