Apply For 2019/2020 Ghana Armed Force Recruitment Here
Apply For 2019/2020 Ghana Armed Force GAF Recruitment Here: Featured Here are; Ghana armed force recruitment2019/2020 requirements, ghana armed force officers recruitment 2019/2020, ghana armed force recruitment process 2019-2020, army recruitment, Ghana Army, Ghana Navy, Ghana weAirforce recruitment 2019, gaf 2019 recruitment deadline, GAF eligibility, GAF recruitment portal, ghana armed forces website 2019/2020.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2019/2020, GAF Careers portal, GAF website, GAF jobs vacancy application requirements, eligibility, deadline, and How to Apply for GAF Graduate Jobs online.
About Ghana Armed Forces (GAF)
The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) is the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army (GA), Navy (GN), and Ghana Air Force
The Commander-in-Chief of the Ghana Armed Forces is the President of Ghana, who is also the supreme military commander of the President’s Own Guard Regiment (POGR) and of the Border Guard Unit (BGU). The supervision of the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) is managed by the Minister of Defence and the Chief of Defence Staff.
- When is GAF Recruiting for 2019?,
- GAF recruitment portal,
- Ghana Armed Forces recruitment 2019/2020,
- GAF job vacancy application form,
- How to apply for GAF Graduate Recruitment 2019?,
- Has GAF Started Recruitment for 2019?
- GAF Official Recruitment Portal 2019?,
- GAF Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?,
- GAF 2019 Recruitment Deadline
General Eligibility for Recruitment into Ghana Armed Forces 2019/2020
Eligible applicant should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 14 June, 2019 for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by Thursday 17 May 2018, for Short Service Commission. For Medical Corps Only – Be not more than 35 years for Doctors, 33 years for Nurses and 30 years for Paramedical personnel by 17 May 2019 or otherwise specified.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6’’) for males and 1.60m (5’ 4”) for females.
For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9”) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females.
Must have the following:
BECE.Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than 6) including English and Mathematics.
WASSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- SSSCE. Must have Six (6) Credits (Not less than D) including Core English and Mathematics.
- GCE ‘O’ Level. Must have Five (5) Credits (Not less than 6) including English and Mathematics.
- GCE ‘A’ Level.Must have Credits in all Three (3) subjects (Not less than D) and General Paper
DEGREE.Must have First Degree (Not below) Second Class Lower from a recognised University
HOW TO APPLY FOR GHANA ARMED FORCES OFFICERS RECRUITMENT/ENLISTMENT 2019
APPLICATION FOR 2019 OFFICER ENLISTMENT IN PROGRESS. All candidates are to follow Instructions given by the GHQ (Personnel Administration) in the advertisement.
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 50) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal: http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3: Page a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by sms/e-mail and order a re-print.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 Megabytes and should be in JPEG picture format only.
To be certain if the Ghana Armed Forces GAF recruitment begins, check GAF portal: http://www.gafrecruitment.com Be social by sharing this post using the buttons below on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Google + or Email it to others. Also like Us on our social platforms for latest updates.