2019 BECE Results are out: Buy Placement Cards and check on phone
Results for BECE 2019 are out now. You you can buy the result checker now and use it to check the results. IKE is running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. He is giving out the WASSCE Pin for just GHS 17
The West Africa Examinations Council has released the BECE Results for School candidates who sat for the 2019 Basic Education Certificate Examinations.
The BECE Provisional Results 2019 is now available on the WAEC Site and school placements will soon be available.
Are the 2019 BECE Placements out?
No, the BECE School placement will be out on were out late night on Friday, September 6, 2019, at around 4.45PM.
We have reports of lots of people who have checked all over the 16 regions of Ghana. A total of 517,332 candidates from 16,871 public and private basic schools wrote the 2019 BECE. They were made up of 263, 616 males and 253,716 females.
In this tutorial, we will teach you how to check your results and placement instantly online without the need for a scratch card.
You need to follow the steps carefully so you can check your BECE School Placement 2019 and results on phone by yourself.
Note: Not all phone calls can be answered due to the number of people calling. Follow the steps on paying the getting the PIN through WhatsApp and the PIN will be delivered without the need to call.
All you need to check your BECE results in 2019 is your PIN which we will provide for you. If you need help, contact our BECE Pin sales executive, IKE on 0550107980 via WhatsApp.
Steps to buy BECE Placement Checker Online with Mobile Money and Check on Phone
Ike is running a special offer for all those who want the Placement Checker to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. We are giving out the BECE Placement Checker for just GHS 15.
Follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Send MTN Mobile Money GHS 15 to 0550107980, Subscriber (Isaac)
Step 2: Send the name on the Mobile Money Account you used to send the money or the Merchant Name back to 0550107980 through WhatsApp
Step 3: You will receive the SERIAL and PIN to check your School Placement 2019 once the payment is confirmed. It takes 2-4 minutes to send the card after payment.
How to check BECE Placement Online on a mobile phone or PC
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker, which we will be selling when it is available.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2018, this is what you will input: 123456789018
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up.
- If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
The process is not, however, completely fault-proof.
You might experience some problems when going through this process.
The most common problem is when you submit your details but the system seems not to recognize your details. So when messages like this pop up “Sorry the Index Number, Scratch Card Number/PIN Number does not exist. Please look carefully and retype.
Do not panic you will get the placement form eventually. Try again using the same scratch card. Do not be tempted to buy another scratch card because the fault is not on the scratch card.
ome of the reasons you might be experiencing challenges printing your admission forms include:
- Large number: When a lot of people are checking their results on the website, it slows down. Therefore, you shouldn’t panic but just be patient.
- Withheld results: You might also experience challenges if your results were received later than others. If the results are withheld, you can get them later so keep checking until you have them.
Why check JHS placement early?
There are several reasons as to why you should try an be the early bird when checking the placement results.
- You get to know early the school you have been posted to This will help you plan ahead. Planning ahead is very important because you may have been placed in a school that is far from your home and you will now have to go early and give them your placement form as you get the requirements for joining the school.
- What if the school you have been placed in is not to your liking or does not offer the course you want? It is important to know early on if the school they have picked for you is the one you want and if it is not, you can start finding alternative options before it is too late.
- What if you feel that they were unfair in the placement late on? This is a very disheartening situation. Checking early will ensure that you are ready for whatever outcome and that you will be able to sort those issues early on.
How to get your BECE Results Checker PIN
You can get the BECE Pin at selected Internet Cafes and bookshops across the country for GHS 18 or GHS 20. Beware of scammers too who will only take advantage of you and try to charge you at very low prices.
IKE is running a special offer for all those who want the PIN to be sent directly to their phones via SMS or WhatsApp. He is giving out the BECE Pin for just GHS 17.
Step 1: Send MTN Mobile Money GHS 17 to 0550107980, Subscriber (Isaac)
Step 2: Send the name on the Mobile Money Account you used to send the money or the Merchant Name back to 0550107980 through WhatsApp.
Step 3: You will receive the SERIAL and PIN to check your MAY/JUNE 2019 results once the payment is confirmed. It takes about 5 minutes to send the card after payment.
Kindly send a WhatsApp message for further instructions or clarifications.
Check your BECE Results 2019 with a PIN (Fast Method)
Here is how to check WAEC results online. You need to connect your PC or your mobile phone with any internet network connection. Please don’t use Opera Mini for these steps.
Follow the step by step instructions given below, if you get stuck, WhatsApp IKE on 0550107980 for help or for your PIN (Instructions on that above).
Here is how to check your BECE results without a Scratch Code:
- Use any browser, preferably Google Chrome and visitwww.waecdirect.org
- On the next screen, enter your 10 Index Number: Eg: 0070202043
- Enter your WAEC exam year of completion. Eg: 2019
- Enter the exam type you sat for. Eg: BECE School 2019
- Now, you will need to enter your 10 Digit Pin here. Enter the secret Pin.
- Submit your personal information and patiently wait for your results.
Confirm your BECE Results 2019 with a Scratch Card
If you already have a scratch card and would not prefer the PIN Method (which is more convenient), then this is how to use the scratch card to check your results.
- Visit the Waec Result Checker Online Portal via the link below;
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (e.g. BECE).
- Select your Examination Year eg. 2003.
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several seconds.
WAEC Contact Details
- Behind Ridge Hospital
- P. O. Box 917, Accra
- (233) 302 208201-9
- [email protected]
Kindly share this article with friends and family, you may be helping someone.