UPSA Course Registration – How to Register Courses Online
The management of the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) has enabled its online course registration portal for undergraduate and postgraduate course registration.
Course registration is prerequisite to examination and you are required to register the courses for the whole session after which you may add or delete courses based on directives from your examination officer or departmental head.
Course registration should begin with getting adequate knowledge about the courses to register. You should find out about compulsory and elective courses which you are eligible for. However, your examination officer/adviser can guide in that regard.
UPSA Course Registration Portal: How to Register UPSA Courses Online.
Asetena.com has published the UPSA Course Registration Portal and guidelines below:
- Access the student on-line registration portal by logging on to http://upsasip.com/student.
- Print out two (2) copies of Proof of Registration Slip upon successful completion of the on-line registration.
- All Level 400 students are advised to contact their respective departments for the pairing of elective courses before doing the registration.
- Submit the Proof of Registration Slips to your Department Officer for endorsement after which one (1) copy of the Slip will be given back to you.
- All students are to note that late registration will not be entertained. Students who
register late risk paying penalty ranging from GH¢50.00 – GH¢400.00.
• Any student who fails to register within the stipulated period of registration shall be
prevented from taking part in the end of semester’s examinations.
• Students who have any queries concerning the courses they are to register should
contact their respective Heads of Department.
• Students are strongly advised to keep in a safe place all copies of payment receipts and endorsed proof of registration slip. In the event of any difficulty arising from a student’s registration, the Academic Affairs Directorate shall demand an inspection of all receipts and registration materials.