MTN Ghana Recruitment 2018 For Personal Assistant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the MTN Ghana Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
MTN Ghana Recruitment 2018
Division: Capital Projects Group
Department: General Manager’s CPG Office
Position: Personal Assistant
Reports to: General Manager, CPG
Perform secretarial and administrative duties to support the GM, Capital Projects Group as well as provide clerical and routine support to CPG Departments.
• Responsible for scheduling/ booking meetings/appointments (Direct report, CPG divisional monthly meeting and other CPG GM meetings)
• Book meeting room, send meeting request and reminders to stakeholders.
• Coordinate, obtain input, draw up and distribute agenda and record minutes.
• Answer calls and handles queries professionally. Provide efficient and effective administrative support to the CPG GM and the departmental heads in the division
• Provide travel support to the CPG GM Arrange travel and accommodation when necessary by liaising with relevant stakeholders within the company. Liaise with the travel controller and make travel and hotel reservation for CPG Division’s staff
• Management of CPG GM and First Reports Leave Schedule
• Coordinate divisional incentives, send emails to divisional champions on monthly winners for reporting purposes.
• Make arrangements for CPG divisional outings in consultation with the travel team.
• File documents accurately for easy retrieval.
• Prepare a monthly report.
• Track IOU and Petty cash issued on a monthly basis and prepare Departmental Expenses
• Co-ordinate ad-hoc office projects as necessary and maintain records for staff
• Receive visitors in a professional manner and follow-up on their logistics requirements.
• Professionally provide feedback to internal and external customers.
• Follow up with HR on CPG Recruitments and provide internal orientation for new employees.
• Management of office stationery and divisional stock.
• Monitoring & Reporting Commercial Initiatives
• Provide support in updating PSCOM Presentations
• Coordination of Demand Generation Meetings which involves MTN Ghana Commercial Team, (SCM, Marketing, EBD and Sales Divisions)
• Provide support in the management of the division’s OPEX..
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree or its equivalent in a related field
• 3 years relevant experience
• Experience in Telecommunications/Project environment is an advantage
• Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent typing skills and computer literate
• Excellent knowledge in communication both verbal and written
• Knowledge in reporting and Business writing
• Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
• High level of integrity
• Very enthusiastic
• Ability to work in stressful situations
• Punctual and dependable
• Teamwork & Cooperation
• Customer Focus
• Taking the Initiative
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.