Maersk Group Recruitment 2018 for HR Associate
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Maersk Group Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Maersk Group Recruitment 2018
The role is a focal point in APMT IS Ghana to support the HR Manager in a broad scope of Industrial relations, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and general support for the HR function, and a business partnering angle.
• Strives for excellence and profitability.
• Assist in implementing Global/Region HR policies, guidelines and strategies.
• Assists HRBP in executing company Human Resources, governance and strategic policies.
• Working in an exciting Inland Services entity team geared for growth.
• Exposure to Inland Services Operations & Management.
• An exciting changing environment in a multi-national environment.
• Responsible for adherence to Ghana Labour Law and the implementation of Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA).
• Support Salary review, CBA and other labour relations negotiations.
• Responsible for year-round engagement schedules/programs for all Industrial Relations stakeholders.
• Responsible for workmen compensation management and related compliance issues.
• Understand and assist in developing SOPs for HR processes and transactions.
• Responsible for 3rd Party Employees management [data, contracts, Vendor management -SLAs, payroll, medicals, etc.
• Responsible for all employee data base management – online & offline
• Other responsibilities as may be required.
• Performance management – assist in delivering performance management programs that drive a high-performance culture.
• Recruitment and selection – assist in managing the recruitment and selection, orientation and onboarding process.
• Learning and development – Assist HRM in driving and administering internal training, implementing and monitoring the effectiveness of training programs.
• Human resources policy – assist in developing, implementing and maintaining human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
• Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, leave, absenteeism and turnover.
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, Business management or related field and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
• Prior experience (minimum 4 year’s post qualification experience) within a business partnering environment.
• Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
• Understanding of the container shipping industry and Ghanaian Labour Market.
• Highly energetic and self-motivated, proactive and resourceful.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to influence without authority and engage confidently with leaders at all levels.